SilentForceStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SilentForceStudio

For the members of SilentForceStudio.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
msmaeuzumaki

msmaeuzumaki

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE!   CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE! Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2012, 02:56

Merry (almost) Christmas everyone!
And also, Happy New Year!

In this new year, I'll be turning a new leaf; so many things about this community have changed in the past 2 years I've been active, and I want that to be over. 2013 needs to be bigger, better, and brighter. I want to make my OWN studio, one where we can all edit in harmony. Anyone can join, and I'm still working out the kinks, but...
I'm so tired of how shitty people treat not just me, but everyone under 10000000 subs. You know? Like, why treat me like shit? People have no common courtesy these days... /rant end/

Anyways, also in 2013: this studio will actually kick off with a BANG! Me and Lance have some MAJOR work to do! Hopefully you guys will join for the ride Wink

Back to top Go down
whistlesoup
Admin
whistlesoup

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE!   CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2013, 09:19

We do and we are bringing in new members to help make this place much more active.

I know the studio seems dead but it is merely sleeping atm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/whistlesoup
msmaeuzumaki

msmaeuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE!   CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE! Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 00:45

Yes, simply hibernating Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE!   CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SilentForceStudio :: Anouncments/Random Chat-
Jump to: